Started on this project - great design - Have the Throttle levers all printed and assembled with the wiring. This is my 3rd throttle project - first was 767 throttle I built from cast acrylic, milled with a non cnc milling machine. Built in FSD / start of P3D using opencockpits (which I still use today - though i have bought an arduino mega 2560 to investigate possibility of change over)
2nd was a 737 Throttle set from thingiverse for my Ifly737. completed but I was never happy with the 'engineering' of the whole assembly. I came across 737DIYSIM and have never looked back. several small projects completed and installed in the Ifly737 - am astounded with the engineering design of all the items completed to date.
The reason for this post is, I have always used sliders for the pots and by arranging the pushrod, this always gave a full 10k swing from end to end of all the controls. but i have found no way to incorporate slider, gearing, or pulleys within the design. I am concerned (though I probably shouldn't be) about only having about 60odd degree of pot travel for control travel (resolution) anybody like to comment - especially if you have managed to achieve slider/gearing etc with the design or modification