I am assembling the trim wheels per the Build Guide and have some feedback.
1) There is no instructions to adjust Stepper Mount so the gear touches the Trim Indicator Wheel.
2) It would be nice if there was a hole in the LHS Case and RHS Case to adjust the Stepper Mount.
3) Steps 184.5 and 184.6 have us secure the trim wheel and cap. However, we need to have it disassembled when we get to Steps 205. Why install it to only uninstall it? Maybe have a step to uninstall it so it's not confusing.
4) There are 2 holes in the back of LHS and RHS Case. Looks like it's for adding 2 M4X14 countersink screws. There's no step for this.
5) There is a hole in the center of TW3 (Spur Gear). Is a screw supposed to be inserted here? If so, what type and size?