I build the G1000 nxi from the tutorial on Youtube. It turned out great! Some comments/updates though:
* I did a full FDM print - no resin
* Printed in black, put a filament change for the last few layers to white, which made it come out amazingly well. Had a lot of problems with the 'paint and sand' method.
* Because I printed black and white, didn't elect to backlight the buttons.
* The screen I used (which is in the parts list) doesn't work upside down very well, so mounted right way up and therefore miss out on the top 10mm or so of real-estate. Mainly because I'm not mounting it in a panel so im looking slightly down at the display
* Using the keyestudio protoboard is a fantastic idea