i would like to show you my 3D Printed Parts step by step from 737diysim.
The First Part which i bought was the Tiller. So hard work for less that 5€, was an amazing chance for me to get an Tiller without spending over 150€ for it
So Lets Start:
First i printed the small Parts with my XYZ Davinvi Mini. Sadly i have not Picture of it. While the Parts printed i Ordered the new Creality CR 6 SE, which arrived almost a Week ago. Then i Started to print the Tiller, which tooks i believe arround 21 hours, i dont remeber the right time.
I know the threads are noot looking good, but they can easy be remove from the Tiller
And Here are the Finished Tiller with the mechanics , but without the electric parts.
I had to grind the Parts a little bit, that they are moving very easy without the Spring. After the little grinding process i attached the spring and get perfect results.
The next Part will be the TQ V3, which is alerady in working
Best Regards from Germany and sorry for gramatic mistake :)