Here you will find my design as seen on my website and YouTube channel for the 737 Throttle unit. This version DOES NOT require a Saitek unit. This unit is much stronger, simpler and better than previous versions! It should also be much cheaper when an Ardunio Micro Pro board is used at around 3-4 Euros instead of a Leo Bodnar Board costing 25 Euros. This took several weeks to perfect and you can see the final result in my Youtube video.
The unit features:
- Operational Speed Brake Lever
- Dual independent Thrust Levers
- Dual independent Thrust reverser levers utilising potentiometers
- Flap lever with gated guards
- Bell cut out switch
- A/T Disenagage switches
- TOGO switches
- Operational detente Brake lever
- Working Park Brake Light
- Operational Fuel Cutoff Levers
- Operational Stab Switches x 2
- Friction Brakes on the main levers
Parts List for electrical and mechanical components included. Base on a Leobodnar Joystick (25 Euros) OR an Arduino micro pro card (4 Euros)
This CAD design can be adapted to suit your sim needs. The design can be improved or be inspected within fusion.
This file includes the wiring Diagram, all STL files in WinZip format, a documented parts list, Cover Plate Mod & Spd Brk Mod.
If your intention is to purchase, print and sell this product. That is acceptable and congrats on providing a service to the sim community, but you must mention that the design is from www.737DIYSIM.com